CRYSTALAIR® 6x4 COMPRESSION PACK
The 6x4 Compression Pack is our largest standard size. It provides fully transparent protection for larger valuable surface sensitive products from storage, handling, and shipping damage. The product is gently suspended and immobilized between two rings of clear, inert, polyurethane film. The rings are mounted within a clear, re-closable, injection molded container that features a positive lock closure. This allows you to visually indetify and inspect products with out exposing them to the outside elements. Useable surface area is 6” x 4” x 2.5” - Outer dimensions are 7” x 5.125” x 2.75”.
- Easy to use, very labor friendly
- No out-gassing or molecular transference
- Provides superior product protection
- Conforms to various shapes and sizes of parts
- Can be cleaned to Class 100
- Can be gamma bombarded
- Turnkey solution, ready to use out of box
- Unique design and presentation
- Non abrasive film protects sensitive surfaces
- Reusable and replaceable film rings
The 6x4 features a clear, robust injection molded case with a positive lock closure system. You can be sure the pack will stay closed with no matter what size product is inside.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
The 6x4 membrane film is a custom blend durable polyurethane. It is rugged, yet gentle and conforms to the shape of the product to suspend it within the outer case.
The 6x4 can fit an extensive range of different size products or parts. This allows you to use the same pack for multiple size items minimizing your packaging inventory sku’s.