CRYSTALAIR® 4x3 COMPRESSION PACK
The 4x3 Compression Pack is our midsize standard pack. It provides fully transparent protection for larger valuable surface sensitive products from storage, handling, and shipping damage. The product is gently suspended and immobilized between two rings of clear, inert, polyurethane film. The rings are mounted within a clear, re-closable, injection molded container that features a positive lock closure. This allows you to visually indetify and inspect products with out exposing them to the outside elements. Useable surface area is 4” x 3” x 1.5” oval - Outer dimensions are 4.75” x 4.25” x 1.5”.
- Easy to use, very labor friendly
- No out-gassing or molecular transference
- Provides superior product protection
- Conforms to various shapes and sizes of parts
- Can be cleaned to Class 100
- Can be gamma bombarded
- Turnkey solution, ready to use out of box
- Unique design and presentation
- Non abrasive film protects sensitive surfaces
- Reusable and replaceable film rings
The 4x3 features a clear, robust injection molded case with a positive lock closure system. Once secured shut the product will remain protected until it is intenionally opened.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
The 4x3 membrane film is a custom blend durable polyurethane. Removable ring/film assemblies allow for easy replacement incase of accidential tears or punctures.
The 4x3, and all other Crystalair® Compression Packs, can be easily customized with logos, imprints, or instructions to fit a specific customer or product need.